Saturday, April 2, 2011

Things I Want

If you watch my YouTube videos you’ll probably know that I decided to undergo the torture of Project 10 Pan. I’m doing well so far and have used up a few products (I’ll update with my progress in another blog post) but I’ve also been adding to my wish list for when I’m done and can buy beauty products again. Here are some of the things at the top of my list.
Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser. I’ve heard so many amazing things about this cleanser. While I love my Origins cleansers I get bored easily and I feel like it’s time to switch things up. Once my two cleansers are used up I think I’ll be placing an order for this cleanser. I’m especially curious about the muslin cloth.



Clarins Toning Lotion. This is another thing I’ve seen a lot of on YouTube lately. And by a lot I mean two YouTubers that I love (Tanya Burr & my makeup twin Maria) have shown this once or twice. It’s probably just a basic toner but I’m on the hunt for a new one and this one seems like it would be nice and gentle. I also like that it’s for normal/dry skin so I know it won’t dry my skin out.


Bobbi Brown Hydrating Eye Cream. I think I might want this the most. This eye cream claims to be a fast absorbing, hydrating, smoothing eye cream that plumps up fine lines and makes concealer apply flawlessly. Enough said. I need it.


Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blushes. If you haven’t already heard of these blushes then where have you been!? Blush is my favourite makeup item and I have far too many but I can’t seem to stop buying them. The ones I have my eye on are Dollface (a light pink) and Natural Beauty (a muted strawberry pink).


MAC Beautiful Iris. I think it’s a tragedy that I don’t already own this eyeshadow. It’s the perfect mid-toned purple and I think it would go perfectly with my favourite purple Parfait Amour. I only own one purple like this but it’s in a Smashbox palette that I just don’t have the energy to pull out everyday. Lazy right?


Last but certainly not least is…
Daisy eau so fresh by Marc Jacobs. Is this not the cutest bottle you’ve ever seen in your life? The bottle is clear but the actual perfume has a slight pink hue to it giving it a very soft, sweet look and the cap is to die for! Not to mention Marc Jacobs has the cutest font to mankind. I don’t really need this perfume because I already own the original Daisy eau de parfum and the scents are pretty much the same minus the fact that the eau so fresh only lasts for about an hour.


What I really want though is a giant bottle of Daisy eau so fresh.


What’s on your beauty wish list?

4 comments:

  1. The Bobbi Brown eye cream is really good. I sampled it after reading your post and am very much considering picking one up...besides, the jar is beautiful, right? Love the blog and your YouTube channels Christiana! Keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Chris
    It is beautiful! I'm a sucker for packaging haha. Thanks so much Chris! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the Bobbi Brown eye cream, but I need something with anti-aging properties in it. I do still use mine, but only when I need extra moisture.
    My husband just bought the Marc Jacobs Eau so Fresh for me in Duty Free (On the way to Canada) the bottle is so gorgeous! I love the fragrance as well, really nice, light, perfect for summer.

    I think you deserve everything once you finish P10P!
    Loving your blog Christiana

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm bummed that you say Daisy Eau So Fresh doesn't last, was gonna get it for my b'day. You would love the Liz Earle, I'm evangelical about it! XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...