Monday, October 8, 2012

I'm Back!

Hi blog friends! It's been quite a while since I was last on here but recently I've been craving the YouTube/blogging lifestyle again. I'm not going to promise to make this a regular thing because we all know how that goes. Instead, I'm going to film and blog when I feel like it and when I have time and I hope you'll all be patient with my lack of consistency. ;)

You might have noticed that my blog has had a little makeover. I like it so much better than before! It still isn't as good as a lot of the blogs I read and admire but I'm hopeless with html so I'm happy with what I've produced using the blogger templates and limited formatting options. I've also changed the URL to www.beautymarkedblog.blogspot.com just for consistency (this shouldn't affect any of my current followers unless you're trying to type in the URL directly).

I'm working on my first "official" post of the year right now (this one doesn't really count) but in the meantime here's a video I posted about a week ago about some of the products I've accumulated in the past few months.

Enjoy! I'll talk to you all soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...