Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Loving Him Was Red

Haha sorry about the title. I've been ever so slightly obsessed with Taylor Swift's single Red and today it's been on repeat so I've got r-r-r-r-red stuck in my head. If you like Taylor then you've probably already heard this song but I like it so much better than her new pop songs. I'm not even a country fan but country Taylor all the way. Anyway I thought it somewhat applied to this post about red nail polish. That and - okay, let's be real - I couldn't think of a name other than "here are my favourite nail polishes right now".

Essie Wicked
Joe Fresh Brick
Essie Limited Addiction
China Glaze VIII
Ciate Cabaret
Essie Luxedo
OPI Vodka & Caviar
OPI Lincoln Park After Dark
Essie Bordeaux
Zoya Sooki
(top to bottom, left to right)

I've fallen deeply in love with all kinds of reds and plums this season. Surprisingly these are the only reds/plums/vampy colours I have in my collection... I swear I thought I had more because I love these kinds of colours for autumn and winter. For the past few months I've pretty much only been wearing these colours. Actually, I had a craving for dark nail polish back in the spring and since then I've been back and forth between LPAD and Wicked and my usual spring/summer colours. My top picks out of my collection are: Essie Wicked, Essie Limited Addiction, Ciate Cabaret for something a little different, and Zoya Sooki. To be completely honest I initially bought Sooki because I'm a True Blood addict but it's become one of my favourite reds. I haven't had the chance to wear all of these yet but just looking at them makes me so excited!

Is anyone else a vampy red fanatic like me? What are your top picks for autumn/winter nail polish?

1 comment:

  1. Essie Geranium is my red polish love right now! Looks like it might be similar to that Zoya one, a bit?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...