Wednesday, October 31, 2012

NOTD: Seasons are Changing

Hey guys! I have another post for you all tonight. I needed to repaint my nails and I realized I had completely forgot to do my staple Halloween nail. I typically do a black base with a flake top coat so it looks sort of spooky and Halloween-ish. I decided to do a similar combination but I paired Essie Wicked with Sally Hansen Hidden Treasure (this was a limited edition colour a few years ago but tons of brands have come out with similar polishes since then). I was really impressed with how it turned out.




I love how the colours look like the changing leaves in autumn! Autumn is by far my favourite season of the year. I just love how the colours look so rich and I love the smell of leaves and crisp air together and I love the way the leaves sound when you step on them. This nail combination just screams Autumn to me and that's why I love it. I filmed a short video so you could see the colours a little bit better as it was difficult to try and capture in a picture.


Is it still Autumn where you live? Sadly my city has progressed to Winter (quite a while ago actually) and I'm not impressed. No more frolicking in the leaves for this girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...